1. ID Yours Heureux must list the personal information of customers to follow up the order processing, payment processing, logistics processing and after-sales service, etc. ID Yours Heureux guarantees that the relevant personal information will not be disclosed or transferred to third party for other business purposes.
2. ID Yours Heureux will send the commercial information or emails to customer once registration has been done.
3. ID Yours Heureux will provide the links to other web stores and the customer must refer to the privacy statement by link store itself and will not have the same policy as ID Yours Heureux.
4. ID Yours Heureux web store will place and access the Cookies into the customer computer for best service. If the customer does not want to accept the Cookie, set the browser of privacy right in high level so as to refuse the Cookie but this may cause malfunction or will not work properly.
5. Customer shall keep the password or any personal data in safety and shall not give any personal information, especially passwords to anyone. Always log out customer account after completing the transaction. If the customer shares the computer with others or use a public computer, make sure to close the browser window after using the computer.